GOOD AS NEW.
* Low maintenance, as-new brick veneer with nothing to do will suit first home buyers, retirees or investors.
* Built about 2 years ago; land approx. 458m².
* Four bedrooms (built-in robes & WIR to main) two bathrooms, spacious open-plan living/dining/kitchen, ducted heating and cooling.
* Neat landscaped yard, double auto garage with direct internal access.
* Handy to school, bushland, public transport, 15-minute walk to Eaglehawk shops.
* Priced to sell!
If you are looking for a low-maintenance first home, retirement base or an ideal investment property, this could be the start of a significant relationship.
Built about two years ago, the light-filled and deceptively spacious home with the attractive price tag is complete in every way and ready for new owners to sit back and enjoy a relaxed lifestyle.
It features four bedrooms, two bathrooms and large open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas.
The living area has sliding door access to secure backyard while the streamlined galley-style kitchen features stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher and a double-door pantry behind a long island bench for easy food preparation, serving and casual dining.
Desirable features include neutral décor, tiled traffic and wet areas, carpeted living and bedrooms, built-in robes, (WIR to main), powder room and storage-rich laundry while ducted heating and cooling maintain the internal temperature.
The auto double garage has personal access to both the residence and the neatly landscaped rear yard - the ideal safe haven for toddlers or pets.
Allotment approx. 458m² close to bushland for walking the dog or an early morning run with a bus stop within 200 metres and Eaglehawk North Primary School or Eaglehawk shops a 15-minute walk away.